Job Board 1-13-20
By Joe Nelson
Radio Broadcast Engineer
Local Media San Diego A is looking for a Full Time Engineer that will be responsible for maintaining and repairing all broadcast equipment including studio and transmitter equipment. This is a huge opportunity to work at a locally owned company with a very dynamic team.
· Ensure radio stations are complying with all FCC rules and regulations.
· Install and maintain broadcast equipment at transmitter sites and studios.
· Maintain and troubleshoot links to transmitter sites.
· Maintain all studio equipment and audio streaming.
· Develop plans to integrate new technology for transmitter facilities, remote broadcasts and in house studios.
· Provide technical support to employees.
· Perform monthly inspections of all equipment.
· Experience in computer based automation systems.
· Ability to troubleshoot by using test equipment such as Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, and field strength meters.
· Work at remote broadcasts as needed.
· Possess IT skills including ability to troubleshoot servers as needed.
· Able to be on-call after hours for emergencies or maintenance as needed.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by Director of Operations, President/GM or CFO/COO.
· Minimum five years of experience in broadcast maintenance.
· Associate’s or Technical degree in engineering related education is preferred.
· Must work effectively with staff.
· Knowledge of SAS consoles and NexGen is preferred.
· Ability to understand technical materials.
· Must have flexible schedule.
· On-call duty, including weekends and holidays.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds.
· Perform other duties as needed.
If you believe you are a qualified candidate to work in this environment, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation commensurate with experience. No phone calls please.
Local Media San Diego A is an equal opportunity employer.
*** Please remember to update your bookmark to www.SDMediaSource.wordpress.com ***