One of the services SanDiegoRadio offers is to assist industry people find their way back in. Here is a resume submitted by Marlo Rhodes, formerly of Entercom.
CHULA VISTA, CALIFORNIA
CELL: (619) 307-1944
KYXY 96.5/ENERGY 103.7 ENTERCOM RADIO SAN DIEGO, CA
(NOVEMBER 2005 – MARCH 2018) Tel: 1-858-571-7600
PUBLIC AFFAIRS DIRECTOR/ PRODUCER/ SHOW HOST/
RADIO PERSONALITY/ PRODUCTION FILL-IN
* Hosted on-air radio informational program broadcast to San Diego County audience of more than 100,000 listeners.
* Interviewed local community leaders, charities, and clients of KYXY 96.5 FM radio station for non-profit organizations to lend awareness of current news and issues of interest to the San Diego community county at large.
* Communications were handled through written, verbal and electronic means.
* Used extensive research methods in preparation for interviews with certain guests of notoriety from the community-at-large. Focused primarily on current points of interest to the public.
* Developed a rapport with radio station guests, clients, and individual sales staff.
* Developed and utilized digital production skills to record, edit, and upload interviews to the central programming system for playback.
* Generated accurate quarterly reports for submission to the corporate attorney’s and executives at corporate headquarters, as well as, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
* Scheduled, prepared, and organized interviewees for specific dates, times and subject content. Followed up to confirm appointments scheduled by phone and emails.
* Worked independently and/or with other levels of management.
* Operated and maintained all sensitive technical studio equipment in good working order. Trained other personnel in the proper use of highly sensitive technical equipment as well.
* Created, edited and oversaw quality control for commercial programming utilizing digital production skills.
WPGC 95.5 CBS RADIO WASHINGTON, DC
(JULY 1997 – SEPTEMBER 2002) TEL: (301) 918-0955
ASSISTANT MORNING SHOW PRODUCER/ PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
* Produced, recorded and edited show comedy bits, segments and promotional ads by utilizing digital production methods
* Operated and maintained all on-air studio equipment.
* Oversaw detailed aspects of show activities and alerted show host of same.
* Created and implemented new formats ideas and marketing promotions.
* Researched guest backgrounds and profiles for setting up interviews with the show host.
* Participated in frequent on-air conversations with the show host.
* Screen Calls and act as goodwill ambassador for show host.
OTHER JOB EXPERIENCE:
Office Depot: Accounts Receivable
1995-1997: Location: Savage, Maryland
LAW OFFICES OF CROSBY, HEAFEY, ROACH & MAY: Administrative Assistant
1990-1994: Oakland, California
LAW OFFICES OF ALEXANDER, MILLNER & MCGEE: Office Assistant/Receptionist
1987-1990 Oakland, California
SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT: Proficient in social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.
EDUCATION: Broadcasting Institute of Maryland
Baltimore, Maryland: February 1997 - November 1997
Laney College, Oakland, California
August 1989 to August 1992, Communication Studies
President, South Bay Social Club Non-Profit Organization