SanDiegoRadio Job Board - 6/19/18
By Joe Nelson
Director of Marketing & Promotions
BCA Radio San Diego (Mighty 1090, 105.7 MAX FM and ESPN 1700) has an immediate opening for a creative, dynamic, and detail-oriented Director of Marketing & Promotions.
Successful candidate will be knowledgeable in all phases of promotion and marketing, including the use of digital and social assets of the cluster. The position will oversee all aspects of the department including:
· Creative conceptualization and execution of marketing and promotional initiatives for all three stations in the cluster, as well our clients.
· Work closely with programming, sales and digital managers to achieve company goals.
· Develop a strategy and tactics to expand the visibility and reach of all BCA stations and platforms.
· Manage station promotional and client appearances.
· Take ownership of station events and other NTR initiatives.
· Work closely with Programming, Sales and Digital departments to coordinate and optimize our promotional and marketing efforts.
· Supervise staff of 4 to 6 people.
This is not a “desk jockey” position. We need someone who will roll up their sleeves and actively work alongside the promotions team and other station personnel to grow our brands’ ratings and revenue. We’re seeking a true right/left brain manager who can create and execute while taking responsibility for results. If you are a self-starter who is proactive with great ideas and buttoned-down as well, we should take. Experience of 3 to 5 years in a similar capacity is required.
Submit resume to.