Friday, January 27, 2017
Brianna Avalos has submitted her resume for your consideration
By Joe Nelson
Brianna LuRee Avalos
2805 Adrian Street | San Diego, CA 92110
619.861.5034 | email@example.com
San Diego State University San Diego, CA
Bachelor of Arts | Liberal Arts Communication August 2015 – December 2016
San Diego Mesa College San Diego, CA
Associate’s Degree | Applied Communication January 2013 – May 2015
Music Submissions Director San Diego, CA
KCR College Radio August 2015 - Present
· Responsible of listening to all music submissions and compiling a FCC approved quality control rotation. Worked mostly with Google Drive but also with physical submissions.
· Collaborated and utilized written and verbal communication skills along with the management team to plan and run events, weekly meetings, giveaways, and concerts.
· Created and managed meetings for clients while delivering a dynamic presentation ranging perspectives of the station.
· Managed the station’s blog (e.g. Wordpress) and social medias (e.g. Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) by communicating effectively to readers and listeners.
· Represented the station at various events including the Intercollegiate Broadcasting System Convention in New York, New York 2016.
· Recipients of the best college station in the nation and best blog in the nation awards.
Morning Show / Promotions Intern San Diego, CA
KPRi 102.1 FM May 2013 – June 2014
· Assisted morning show crew with playlists, San Diego- related news stories and traffic updates, and call center.
· Aided the promotions department with online activity including blogging and social media, mass emails to listeners, reaching out to winners, and distributing prizes. Worked mostly with Microsoft Office.
· Maintained a clean office environment including alphabetizing on-air commercials with outside companies, labeling submissions, and preparing to set up at events.
Student Nutrition Organization, San Diego State University August 2015 - Present
PSFA Civil Core, San Diego State University August 2015 – Present
Mama’s Kitchen, San Diego, CA April 2012 – May 2013