Wednesday, November 25, 2015
SanDiegoRadio Job Board
By Joe Nelson
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST – SDLocal
We are searching for a Social Media Specialist to manage the social media and web presence for SDLocal’s five radio stations, which represents Local Media San Diego (91X, Z90 and Magic 92.5) and KFMB Radio (100.7 JACK FM and 760 AM). This position will report directly to the Social Media/Content Manager and will collaborate with the Sales, Promotions, and Production teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the digital space for all five diverse radio stations. Candidates must have prior experience as a blogger or social media community manager and a solid understanding of current digital marketing best-practices and digital production processes. Candidates must also possess excellent grammar and writing skills, including a basic knowledge of AP style. This position will require frequent evening and weekend work and/or occasional holidays and requires someone that is high-energy, LOVES music, and that can speak to a wide variety of audiences on multiple social media channels about a wide range of current topics. Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics and/or photo/video editing skills is a plus.
· Responsible for developing engaging content across social channels and brand websites. This content will include blog posts, tweets, Facebook status updates, photos, and videos.
· Aid on-air personalities in growing their individual blog traffic on 91X.com, Z90.com, Magic925.com, 100.7 Jack FM and 760 AM.
· Leverage measurement tools to provide monthly progress reports and insights while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
· Research competitor’s website and social presence, deriving value from their successful campaigns.
· Engage with and reply to listener comments on all social channels in a timely manner.
· Be an active part of the San Diego community, both online and at events.
• 2+ years Marketing/Advertising experience in the digital space
• BA/BS with focus on Communications or related field
Local Media San Diego, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Offer a competitive benefits package. Absolutely no phone calls please. Please submit resume to email@example.com