SanDiegoRadio Job Board
Experience driving buses
Must have flexible schedule
Understand basic mechanics of bus
Clean driving record, provide DMV driving history record
Pass drug screening
- Assist with general overall department duties to the Promotions Director, Promotions Manager and other station personnel.
- Office duties may include: working with clients on pre-event preparations, listener correspondence, social network updating, filing, and other duties as needed.
- Representing station on-site at events as needed.
- Position requires a positive attitude, strong customer service and organizational skills.
- Candidate must take initiative, be a creative thinker, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required. Two-Years College Preferred.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Website and Internet experience.
- Knowledge of San Diego and surrounding area is a plus.
- Knowledge of broadcasting equipment is a plus.
- Knowledge of PromoSuite software is a plus.
- 18 years old or older.
- Must have an excellent Driving Record.