SanDiegoRadio Job Board
By Joe Nelson
PROMOTIONS COORDINATOR | LOCAL MEDIA SAN DIEGO
91X (91.1) XTRA-FM
Specific duties include, but are not restricted to, the following:
· Coordinate with department to oversee promotional calendar of appearances and giveaways, following up on details for activation, including confirmation, winner sheets, follow-up and delivery of prizes for winners.
· Write on-air copy for promotional spots, on-air giveaways, website, event POP’s and others as needed.
· Draft proposals for promoters and 3rd clients for promotional opportunities, including product giveaways, local concerts and events. Confirm and activate within department.
· Regular maintenance on station websites, including event listings, concerts, contests, and photo galleries and additional content as needed.
· Organize event folders and software with updated information mirroring the promo calendar as it develops, communicating pertinent information to all relevant staff and departments.
· Serve as station liaison for listeners and winners.
- Assist with general overall department duties to the Promotions Director, Promotions Manager and other station personnel.
- Office duties may include: working with clients on pre-event preparations, listener correspondence, social network updating, filing, and other duties as needed.
- Representing station on-site at events as needed.
- Position requires a positive attitude, strong customer service and organizational skills.
- Candidate must take initiative, be a creative thinker, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required. Two-Years College Preferred.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Website and Internet experience.
- Knowledge of San Diego and surrounding area is a plus.
- Knowledge of broadcasting equipment is a plus.
- Knowledge of PromoSuite software is a plus.
- 18 years old or older.
- Must have an excellent Driving Record.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with knowledge of music formats and relevant artists.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com – Please specify that you are applying for the position in the subject line. No phone calls, please