KSON celebrates their 26th Anniversary Radiothon, Thursday and Friday, December 5 & 6, 2013, Live from the KSON Studios in Mission Valley.
This year, KSON's John & Tammy will host the entire Radiothon from 5am on Thursday, December 5th to 7pm on Friday, December 6th.
At various times during the Radiothon, John & Tammy will be joined by KSON's Brooks O'Brian, Kimo, Nick, Gary Lee and Mark Stevenson.
You'll also hear St. Jude patient stories, songs and testimonials by major country artists who support the great work at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- KSON's 26th Annual Country Cares for St Jude Kids Radiothon
- Live from the KSON Studios in Mission Valley
- Hosted the ENTIRE time by John & Tammy in the Morning
- KSON listeners have donated over 11 Million Dollars over 25 years
- All Money goes to St Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis TN
- St Jude is the worlds PREMIER research facility for cancer and other catastrophic diseases of Children
- The research and treatment protocol developed at St Jude is shared FREELY with all hospitals around the world, including our own Children's Hospital.
- Listeners who become a "Partner in Hope" (donation of $20/month for 12 months on their credit card) receive a commemorative KSON ST Jude T-Shirt and they'll get two tickets to our Partner in Hope Cruise Concert aboard the Inspiration Hornblower ( ) starring Little Big Town
- To donate go to www.KSON.com or call 1-800-345-HOPE